Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Post Exam Thoughts

After the exam yesterday I am unsure of how I did. Some of the questions were rather easy and I figured them out quickly. Other problems on the other hand weren't as easy and required the memorization of certain polyatomics.

http://unspokenpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-Bill-Gates-quotes-exam-fail.jpg

Little encouragement for those of us who don't think we did well on this exam.

A few more helpful links-
Mass Percent
Converting Moles Video
More About Empirical Formulas

3 comments:

  1. Haha I like your picture. That is a very optimistic way of looking at yesterday. It was a difficult test for me because of the time restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture tho... lol. That test was so crazy hard and I couldn't even finish most of the problems. But maybe one day I'll own some company because I failed this test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the quote, shows that tests aren't everything right?! Yeah some of the questions were like the practice problems, but some I struggled with as well

    ReplyDelete